Please note FEMA has extended the time period for policyholders who incurred losses from Hurricane Sandy from Oct. 27, 2012, through Nov. 6, 2012, and want their claim reviewed may contact FEMA by October 15, 2015, by:
- Calling toll-free at 866-337-4262.
- Email by downloading an application onlineand submitting it to FEMAfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax by downloading an application online and submitting it to 202-646-7970.
- For individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability using 711 or VRS, please call 1-866-337-4262. For individuals using a TTY, please call 800-462-7585.
In addition, FEMA has an NFIP call center pilot program. Policyholders who may have questions about their flood policy can call:
- 1-800-621-3362, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CST);